Wednesday, August 5, 2009

August?

Another week gone, and summer is quickly running out! It is already August, and I feel like I am just getting some summer stuff in now. The weather has been ridiculously nice, so there has been a huge amount of boats on the water. Work as been excellent, we have been smoking busy, and never getting dull. Th day-to-day tasks are becoming things that just happen, without much thought. This leaves room for all of our random police incidents and other community issues that can exist in the downtown. It has been good, e are still packed to capacity every night and have had to turn away a few boats who we just did not have any space for. I have worked on Cameron Island a few times, and it is a nice change. Quieter in a sense, but when it gets busy, you are absolutely running. We are having a couple new people start, and we had a guy from the same crew I work on leave or be asked to leave, I try to ignore all the other stuff and gossip that happens. New people will be good. Otherwise I have been hiking, camping and boating which is awesome. See you guys soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment