Sunday, July 5, 2009

Seven Weeks...

Oh Jeez, typing seven weeks just made me realize that summer is almost over already. Life at the Port is just dandy, with the busy factor really ramping up now that elementary and high school kids are out, and people are in vacation mode. The weather is still ridiculously good, although I have to say that I hope we get rain soon, as we really need it. No major exciting things, although the other night there may have been an "amateur" film being shot at the Bastion that we had some reports of, which is, to be honest, the strangest phone call I have heard. I have been fielding lots of questions about what there is to do in Nanaimo, and I am finding that if people don't like to hike, or walk, then I am useless to them. I saw Melanie the other day sitting down by the docks on her lunch break, so I sat and we chatted for about 20 minutes, catching up on what each other has been doing this summer. I promise that pictures are coming soon, but as I am fairly not technical, I am still figuring that out. It has been a good week, and today is my one year wedding anniversary which I am pumped about. As good as school is, and as much as I enjoy it, there is no way I could do it without her, so I am taking a quick opportunity to say that she is the best. Cody is out!

1 comment:

  1. Cody! Looks like your coop is going well! I definately miss good old Nanaimo. Happy one Year Anniversary..how cute!

    ReplyDelete