Saturday, June 20, 2009

Week Five

Summertime and the livin's easy. Bradley's on the microphone with Ras-MG. All the people in the dance will agree that, we're well qualified to represent the...oh jeez. Sorry, it's summertime, and that means that I break into random acts of Sublime. All is well at the Port, things are starting to get busier, which is good. This week has been good, closing up shop at night has been another new one, with lots of "interesting" people and scenarios to keep us busy (and entertained) through the night. Our schedule is changing to a 3 on 3 off rotation, which means that this weekend I am going to the Tragically Hip, and the next two weekends I will be camping on Newcastle and at Elk Falls. We deal with a large number of tourists, which is awesome for me, and I have actually been able to help people find destinations and attractions that they never would have known about otherwise. Exciting times!

No comments:

Post a Comment